The following message from the Space Foundation we would like to share with you.
Explore Mars will be at this conference. If you want to meet us there, contact us at info @ exploremars.org
The most important space industry event of the year is coming up, so mark your calendar. The Space Foundation’s 29th National Space Symposium will be held April 8-11, 2013, at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and you need to be there.
The Space Symposium is the premier gathering of the global space community – where critical business connections are made and business gets done. You’ll learn about the latest developments in space policy, see the newest space technology and have the opportunity to meet with your customers and suppliers – all in one place.
We had record-breaking attendance last year and expect more than 9,000 to participate in 2013, including top leaders from the world’s civil, military, commercial and academic space institutions. You should be there networking with them.
A few highlights…
- More than 100 speakers, representing every facet of the global space community
- The Lockheed Martin Exhibit Center, featuring more than 150 exhibits ranging from nanotechnology to full-scale spacecraft
- Presentation of prestigious Space Foundation awards, including the General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award, the Alan Shepard Technology in Education Award, the John L. “Jack” Swigert, Jr., Award for Space Exploration, the Space Achievement Award and Douglas S. Morrow Public Outreach Award
- A separate Cyber 1.3 event that delves deeply into the cyber domain and its intersection with space
- Special events and programs for New Generation Space Leaders, educators, students, media and corporate partners
- Induction of game-changing space technologies into the Space Technology Hall of Fame® at our closing dinner, co-sponsored by SpaceX and featuring Sigourney Weaver
Now that you have the 29th National Space Symposium on your calendar, take the next step: register by Jan. 11, 2013, to save $500 on the standard industry rate.
We look forward to seeing you at the 29th National Space Symposium!
Elliot Holokauahi Pulham
Chief Executive Officer