The Mars Innovation Forum (Mars-IF) Online May 25-27, 2021
Explore Mars, Inc. is pleased to announce the first Mars Innovation Forum (Mars-IF), which is scheduled for May 25-27, 2021. This virtual conference will examine the many innovations that are required for an achievable and sustainable human presence on Mars and how these technologies/capabilities will benefit life on Earth.
The Mars Innovation Forum will be the first of a series of programs (conferences, workshops, webinars) that will (1) define the challenges of sustainability on Mars, (2) recruit new, diverse communities to humanity’s efforts to explore deep space, (3) create new strategies to solve the defined challenges, and (4) identify potentials benefits and markets on Earth.
Any members of the press interested in attending Mars-IF should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial Speakers Include:
- Bhavya Lal (NASA: Acting Chief of Staff)
- Walt Engelund (NASA: Deputy Associate Administrator, STMD)
- Tiffany Vora (Singularity University: Faculty & Vice Chair, Digital Biology & Medicine)
- J.R. Edwards (LMCO: Chief Technology Office; Executive Secretary for the Corporate Technology Advisory Group)
- Esther Dyson (Wellville, Executive Founder)
- Pascal Rosenfeld (Aleph Farms: New Ventures, Space & European programs)
- Peggy Wu (Raytheon Technologies, Associate Director & Principal Scientist: Cognitive Psychology, AI, HCI, Mixed Reality, Decision Theoretics)
- Mike Hecht (MIT, Principal Investigator of MOXIE)
- Armin Ellis (Exploration Institute: Founder)
- Sharmi Watkins (NASA: Assistant Director for Exploration, Human Health and Performance Directorate)
- Jackie Morie (X-Prize: Senior Advisor, Prize Operations)
- Lisa May (LMCO: Chief Technologist, Advanced Programs)
- More Speakers will be added soon!
Mars-IF will assemble experts from such industries as:
- Agriculture and food production
- Advanced computing/Artificial intelligence
- Resource utilization
- Deep Space Communications
- Powering a Sustainable Presence on Mars
- Health and Wellbeing/Remote medicine
- Building/Creating on Mars
- Environmental systems
- 3-D printing
- Humans/Machine Interaction
Through our many successful programs and reporting, including the Humans to Mars Summit Series, and the Community Workshops for Achievability and Sustainability of Human Exploration of Mars, Explore Mars brings space stakeholders, policy makers, and others together to reach a consensus on issues that have frequently divided them.”
The 2020 Virtual
Humans To Mars Summit
8/31 - 9/3
Online Globally, Earth
The largest gathering of industry, science, and policy members, directly responsible for our future on Mars!
Join The Mission
SUPPORT THE MISSION
Help shape our collective future with a tax-deductible contribution to Explore Mars, Inc., and help us to make our goal of putting Humans on Mars by 2033 a reality.